Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why the blog and About Me

Three things I love. Running, baking and sharing dinner at the bar of a favorite restaurant.
I like bike rides too!

I am not obsessed about these things to the extreme. I have never run a marathon and currently have no desire to. I am not a pastry chef, nor will I ever be. I am pretty good at scoring a seat at a restaurant's bar, however, if that is worth anything. Yes, it is a skill.

I love other things as well of course. I also love faraway travel, books, college football, champagne, red wine, random thoughts and dry humor, and I have recently embraced a new inner geeky love for HBO's Game of Thrones (like cancel-all-Sunday-night-plans and talk to the TV love). New season to begin April 1, can't wait!

I may mention some of these other topics from time to time. But, I decided to start this because I realize I follow blogs these days mostly about running, baking and NYC restaurants, and I find many things I agree with, and some I disagree with... and  many thoughts I have about these topics that nobody seems to be blogging about.

So, I figured why not put my own opinions out there. I hope people will eventually ready and maybe even follow and comment as I love hearing what other people think about the things I like and don't like! 

So please let me know your thoughts and even send an e-mail if you have something to share. I'm always up for hearing other points of view and getting recommendations!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment